Thursday, October 29, 2009

How it's started.

I started knowing football/soccer in 1998. I was 12 years old at that time and the first game that realy got me to sit for a along time is between France and Brazil in the final World Cup 1998. I don't even know who the players were. Zidane? Ronaldo? NO, I don't know them.
Later after 5 years only I know about English Premier League. Common team to watch...Manchester United and Liverpool. And after 8 years only I know about AC Milan and Real Madrid. I was so late to get to know football. If not I already have thousands of football shirts in my collection. I never bought authentic shirts until last year.

I've been searching in the net any picture of players because I want to know about the shirt they are wearing. And suddenly I saw this forum:


It's been a year since I registered to be a member. Lots of information inside. Perhaps you should join the forum too.

1 comment:

  1. 1998 tu aku dah form 4, layan coupe du monde kat asrama :D

    ReplyDelete